Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This page answers commonly asked questions about Attendee Contact.
Unfortunately due to browser & Office limitations, we’re unable to create a CSV file directly for you to download. However, using the “Copy CSV data” button you can easily create a CSV file yourself.
- 1.Open the ‘Attendee Contact’ plugin
- 2.Filter the attendees you wish to export using the plugin
- 3.Click the ‘Copy CSV data’ button
- 5.Paste the data you copied in step 3 (CTRL + C (Windows) or CMD + V (Mac))
- 6.Save the file as a CSV file eg. yourfilename.csv
- 7.Close your text editor, and find the file you just saved in Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac). Double click it to view the CSV in an app installed on your computer that handles CSV files.
Unfortunately this is a limitation of the SDK that Microsoft provide developers with. A workaround is to export to CSV first, and then manually paste the email addresses into a new email.
Not at this stage. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss more about the app before purchasing.